EDUCATION AND /OR EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
(Related education and experience may be interchangeable on a year for year basis)
This knowledge and these abilities are typically acquired through a college degree with 1 to 2 years of related experience and/or training or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS: (Licenses, Certifications, Testing, etc):
- Must obtain and maintain all licenses / certifications per Federal, State, and Gaming/Lottery regulations
- Must successfully pass background check.
- Must successfully pass drug screening.
- Must be at least twenty-one (21) years of age.
- Understanding of and experience in the property’s regional gaming market.
- Casino marketing functions including, but not limited to database, advertising and branding.
- Operations, services and activities of a comprehensive marketing and database programs.
- Must be proficient in SQL.
- Procedures, methods, and equipment including computers and applicable software applications such as word processing, email, spreadsheets, and databases to include excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Access.
- Pertinent federal, state, and local laws, codes, and regulations.
- Deliver a service level which creates an atmosphere that makes our guests want to return, giving each guest a positive, memorable entertainment experience.
- Routinely go above and beyond in the accomplishment of position responsibilities to play a role in the achievement of organizational goals.
- Present an image of excitement, enthusiasm, and outgoing personality, while being able to project a professional appearance.
- Communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
- Analyze marketing and promotions data.
- Be a strategic, analytical, ethical and effective motivator.
- Participate in the development and administration of goals, objectives, and procedures.
- Prepare clear and concise administrative and financial reports.
- Interpret and explain policies and procedures.
- Operate various types of office equipment.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with those contacted in the course of work.
- Be flexible to work varying shifts and time schedules as needed.
- This position spends time on the casino floor and is subject to varying levels of crowds and noise, and the severity of which depends upon guest volume.