ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
- Analyzes and resolves hardware/software/problems such as operational discrepancies, job aborts, and network issues. Refers problems to appropriate person when IT Operations Analyst/Technician’s best efforts cannot resolve issues.
- Assist in preparing, maintaining, and upholding procedures for logging, reporting, and statistically monitoring PC performance.
- Accurately document instances of hardware failure, repair, installation, and removal.
- Liaise with, and provide training and support to, end users and staff on computer operation and other issues.
- Install, configure, test, maintain, monitor, and troubleshoot end user technology, networked peripheral devices, and networking hardware products.
- Where required, install, configure, test, maintain, monitor, and troubleshoot associated end user workstation software and networking software products.
- Perform on-site analysis, diagnosis, and resolution of complex technical problems for a variety of end users, and recommend and implement corrective hardware and software solutions, including off-site repair as needed.
- Receive and respond to incoming calls and/or e-mails regarding technology problems.
This is an entry-level hourly position in our 24/7 Help Desk.